Friday, September 23, 2011

#73- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Khaki 47/52

Wow, week 47 already??!!!  Where has the time gone??  But alas, this week is Khaki week.  I picked the outfit pretty easily, but choosing a place to take some pictures, was another thing entirely.  But I went to my favorite place to take pictures, Image Essentials.  Kay Weston, has renovated her place,  in part I think because next month is Halloween, but also, it looks very nice.  So this will be a bit of a mash up of pics, some fruity lol, and some spooky.  I know that fruit and spooky doesn't go well together, but so what...this is my blog lol!!!

Enjoy!!


Here is the first of my fruity pictures lol!!!


Then we have the other fruity picture!!  Now for some spooky...btw, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!


I just love how this picture came out...was quite impressed with myself LOL!!!


So this has been my fruity and spooky post, hope you enjoyed it...until next time...

Madi is wearing-

Skin- Ava- mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Leona- Sangria- Novocaine
Shirt- Oriental Top- khaki- ALESSANDRA
Pants- Low Rise Oriental Jeans-khaki- ALESSANDRA
Shoes- Serenity Heels Leopard- P10- VIP Gift

Remember, Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Hugs
Madi <3

8 comments:

  1. I love your spooky pics... the outfit is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such nice pictures. the fruity ones as well as the halloween ones. The mist, sculls and colours, super Madison! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go with Rudh ... love the spooky pics ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you weren't kidding, fruity AND spooky! Love that candy apple, and you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, well wow! Dont you look super sexy and I LOVE IT! =)
    Candy apple is my fav pic. Uhhmm, and now I want a candy apple. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, where'd you get the skulls *laughs*.

    Great look and ideas.

    ReplyDelete