Saturday, May 14, 2011

#50- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Pink 28/52

Ok so from last weeks post, those of you that read it...I am not a fan of pink.  Some of my closest friends and family think I am a closet pinky kind of person....they are soooo wrong!!  But to be true to the challenge, here is my pink....well a darker pink, something I am more ok with wearing than a vibrant pink.  NOTE: THIS IS MY 50th BLOG POST!!!!

So here I am on a platform with some friends (you don't see them lol) but we are playing truth or dare.  But I figured a sexy outfit might make me dislike pink a bit...so not true.


My favorite picture for this color.  Sexy pose without being raunchy.


Sweet pose that shows my face and my green eyes that I love so much!!


A bit wistful and sexy if I do say so myself.

Sorry this is not more quirky but I had a tooth pulled in RL yesterday (friday) and I am kind of in a bit of pain.  But I managed to finish this post...hope you like it!!  More quirky next week...afterall, it is the color Neon Carrot, this will be a bit of a challenge I think.

Until then..
Madi is wearing...
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- Eyeliner with Model Lashes- {BS}
Hair- Keeley Streaked- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- Lola- **Dagger Design**

Please remember to have fun and Enjoy Life and Love in SL...I know I do!!

Hugs
Madi <3

3 comments:

  1. Great Pix!
    Happy Bday, and congrats on your 50th blog post!
    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 50th post... I was kinda hoping for a pepto bismal look this week after you mentioned it last week hehe, had to reference you on that in my post... Love the darker pink outfit...

    ReplyDelete