Saturday, May 7, 2011

#49- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Olive- 27/52

Ok, so anyone who really knows me, knows that I love the color green.  Most people also know that I went through a weird camo phase in SL and therefore have lots of it.  So I happened to remember this particular outfit that I bought so long ago from GothiCatz.  I think that was also back in my Neko stage too...not sure...too many stages ago LOL.  So anyway, hope you like my take on olive.

Yeah, I thought crawling on ground that also looked olive in color was a nice touch.  Ok, so after I was looking at the pictures I took.  I saw from the poses, a kind of weird story unfold.  Funny, cuz that was not my intention LOL, but let's roll with it!!

In this picture I am beckoning anyone standing in front of me to come to me.  Sort of saying, "I want you, come here."

Oh, you won't come to me, let me break out my Tai Chi on you.  That's it, I am coming for you now.

Ok so you don't like my Tai Chi....let's go for the old fashioned finger guns.  Are ya scared now???  Didn't think so....so this is what is left....hold onto your socks...it's a doozy!!!

Yeah....let's do some awkward pose and look odd so you tilt your head at me (ya know, like how a dog does when they are confused) and wonder what kind of good drugs I got....well I am not telling...nanananana!!

Yep...you have unleashed the quirkiness....beware...LOL!!

Hope you enjoyed...I did...but not looking forward to next week...pink...are ya kidding me Luna...it is the color of pepto bismal....well I will take a stab at it I guess.  Stay Tuned...

Until then...
Madi is wearing..
Skin- Fashion & Decor #19- (Silent Acoustic)
Lashes- Eyeliner with Model Lashes- {BS}
Hair- Anark- Red Blood- ::DK::
Outfit- Bunker- >>GothiCatz<<
Boots- Camo Boots- Bax Coen

Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL...I know I sure do...until then...
Huggz Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. LOL at the pink being the colour of pepto bismal... Totally with you on that one lol... But Love the outfit, I had a Gothicatz phase too lol but this outfit is just awesome and I love your Tai Chi moment lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY! CAMI!! I am so glad to see Camoflauge, it is after all..Olive!

    Great sexy look and pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I love the camo outfit and the quirky little story you made with your pictures! That last part about wondering what good drugs you got kills me.

    ReplyDelete