Wednesday, October 31, 2012

#195- 52 WOCC2- Charcoal


Ok, so now I am caught up and just have to think of something to do for the upcoming color....which is Bittersweet.  Hmmm that will be a tough one. After all, I am not that much of a pink person.  But Charcoal...that was pretty easy...so please...Enjoy!!!


I forgot how much I loved all the clothes over at Sn@tch.  So I spent a bit of money on some really cute things...like this sweater and legwarmers...aren't they the cutest???


Of course, I can't help by play around on picmonkey.com.  It is so fun and has some really great effects for Halloween.

So until next time when I bring you something Bittersweet...

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Cassiopea- Glam Affair
Hair- Figure- [e]
Sweater- Lazy Lounge Sweater- Black- Sn@tch
Legwarmers- Rocktober Legwarmers- Black- Sn@tch
Boots- Snow Winter Boots- Black- Bootgasm

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment