Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#196- Lolas Tangos

So as a "sometimes" blogger these days, I am going to briefly catch you up on what has been going on.  

The holidays were great for my family and I.  Kids were happy with their gifts and so was I.  My parents got me a Keurig and for those of you that don't know what that is, it is one of those one cup at a time coffee makers.  OMG, is all I have to say.  Oh and I got me a cute little puppy for Christmas.  He is a pitbull/shar pei mix, his name is Jackson and he is my new love.  

So, with all that being said, in SecondLife, I have seen a bunch of blog posts from different bloggers about the Lolas Tangos mesh boobs.  So, being ever so curious, I decided to check them out.  Well, I LOOOOVE them!!!  Where have they been all my SLife??!!! 

Since getting them, I have gotten 10 times as many compliments lol.  Go figure.  So here is my first post of the new year.  Please Enjoy my Lolas Tangos lol!!


The only thing I am not really liking about this picture is the fact that my hair and the curtain behind me are the same color.  But otherwise, this picture shows off my wonderful new boobies nicely.


Here is the back of this cute little outfit By Eve from the Hello Titty Hunt.  I had so much fun doing that hunt.  Since I am new to Lolas...I needed to have more options and this hunt couldn't have come at a better time.


Of course, in true Madi fashion, my posts cannot be without a head shot of yours truly.  So here is my newest head shot.  I am wearing the Belleza skin Elle in Sunkissed.

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Belleza- Elle
Hair- Wasabi- Hawk
Boobs- Lolas Tangos
Outfit- Bohemian Goth outfit- By Eve (from HTH)
Shoes- Masha- The Diamond Marilyn/Black
Nails- Mandala- Kabuki Bracelet/Nails- Silver Phoenix


Please remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL, I have found a renewed sense of self, thanks to Lolas Tangos lol!!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment