Wednesday, October 17, 2012

#193- 52 WOCC2- Cosmic

With only 10 weeks remaining, I am reminded of how the last challenge ended.  For me there were some tears, but mostly I remember the elation that I had with finishing something that I started.  Here I sit again, feeling a bit nostalgic for it to be week 1 all over again.  But, I am not going to get caught up in the moment and I will forge ahead.  Here you will see today...the beautiful color interpretation of Cosmic.  I love purple and all things purple....with the exception of Barney.  Anyway...please Enjoy...Cosmic!!!


Love how this picture turned out.  Again, I have been messing around with PicMonkey.  I am loving it!!!


Of course the close up is a favorite of mine.  I think I might even upload it into world and put it as my profile picture.  Yes, that is what I will do!!!

So until next time...when I bring you...Ghost White for Halloween...

Madi is wearing..
Hair- Karen- EMO-tions
Outfit- Fanny Tunic- purple- 22769
Boots- Megas boots black- TEN"10

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

1 comment:

  1. The slight blurring definitely gives a romance to these pics madi... that colour was made for you!

    ReplyDelete