Sunday, January 29, 2012

#144- 52 WOCC2- Patina

Wow, I guess in this second installment of the color challenge, blue (and colors close to it) are the new brown.  Thanks Luna!!  Patina was a bit easier for me, not really sure why, but it was.  I am looking forward to colors that aren't in the blue-green shades.  Greens are not so bad for red heads, but blues are not very flattering lol.  So here is my Patina...enjoy!!


I have been playing with different effects and things in my photo editor.  I have to say, this one turned out quite nice.  So, not sure what I will be doing for next week yet, but I will be looking all week I am sure.  Hmmm Alice Blue...seems like a version of Ice Blue...either way...I am sure I will find something...since my heart is a bit chilly these days!!

Until we meet again...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Bonnie- Sangria- Truth
Dress- Emmy- teal- !STC
Shoes- ILLUSION- silver- N-core

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!
Hugs to all,
Madi <3

7 comments:

  1. Great photo and job on patina. Dont let your heart get chilly, your to smart and pretty. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Another monochromatic effect, it looks cool!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so glamorous, Madi, and please keep that heart warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your chilly heart, but I adore your look this week.

    Jasmine Ballinger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea and look :-)

    ReplyDelete