Thursday, January 26, 2012

#142- LOTD 1/26/12- Scream in Vain!!!

Ya know how you sometimes wanna scream....but to do so...would be a complete waste of time??  Well that is how I am feeling today.  So anyway, here is my LOTD....hope you enjoy it.  What I love most are new shoes...and that is what I do when I am upset about something...I shop and well Ten Dexler couldn't have had better timing.....here are a pair of his new shoes...Serenity Venom for only 99L!!!


I know...sexy right??!!!  Just the ticket to make a pixel girl feel better.


Oh goodness...you all thought I forgot the whole look didn't ya....lol...silly readers!!  Anyway....have a good day all...I am off to the salt mines.

Never fear...there are new and wonderful things on the horizon for Madi and her "Crew".  I am looking forward to this being a new year and a new Madi....thought you knew me....well think again....

Until then...

Madi is wearing....

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Reese- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- Scream in Vain- Purple- The Hunger
Shoes- Serenity- Venom Heels- P10 (NEW)

Enjoy Life and Love in SL....cuz you know I will!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment