Saturday, January 14, 2012

#132- LOTD 1/14/12

Today I was feeling a bit more sexy and decided to go with a cream colored outfit from aDIVA.  As most of you know, Anne has left game again and so we are left missing her and her wonderful creations.  The last time Anne left game, I did a tribute post, and showed a bunch of the wonderful outfits I had purchased from her over the years.  So here is today's look...Enjoy!!!


Of course with all the cream color in this outfit...I chose some tiger heels from P10 to offset the lack of color.

Until tomorrow....

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Uw.St Hilda Hair type-A- red brown
Blouse- Sereena Eyelet Wrap Crochet Top- aDIVA
Skirt- Sereena Skirt Short Cream- aDIVA
Shoes- Serenity Heels Tiger VIP Gift- P10

I am Enjoying my Life and Love in SL....please do the same!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment