Friday, September 16, 2011

#70- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Brick Red 46/52


Brick red....didn't we just do a color similar to this one???  I am not a huge fan of red, brick or any other, only because, red on a redhead is kind of redundant.  When I wear red, I feel red all over and not like a newspaper either....oh goodness...bad joke.  But alas, this is a challenge and as we are in week 46...I will grit my teeth and get it done.  Hope you all enjoy the changes I have made to the blog, please let me know what you think.  But for now...enjoy Brick Red by Madi Sullivan!


I like this hair by Miss Elikapeka Tiramisu, it is called Pretend and it is my fiery reds that I love so much.  Some of you know, that I have been in SL coming up on 6 years!!  I know, I am older than dirt compared to some, but the wonderful thing about that is that I can tell you what the grid was like before Mesh, before Sculpty, before even flexi.  Yes, there was a time like that.  But anyway, my point is that I have loved the hair styles of Miss Tiramisu for so long.  Thank you Elikapeka for creating all the wonderful styles that have made my SL better!!!


I figured this was a nice outfit to just stop and sit in this lovely park, now all I need is a glass of iced tea and a good book to read and I will be all set.  


But alas, you will always somehow see me in the tall grasses and wildflowers, because incidentally, this is the only place I can do that,  since I am highly allergic (in RL) of grass and flowers.  So I enjoy it while I can!!

So until next time...

Madi is wearing- 
Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Pretend- Fiery Reds- Red 10- [e]
Blouse- Star Bodice- aDIVA Couture
Shorts- A.ready for summer shorts- Amanda's Fashions
Shoes- Shandra V2 w/TitaToes- Sky- Pixel Mode
Necklace- His and Hers "key to my heart" necklaces- DD


Please as always, Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs
Madi <3


7 comments:

  1. Such a striking Brick Red Colour!! I remember the days before flexi too, oh god the new SL residents don't know just how easy it is to look good now and just how lucky they are... That block hair LOL! Btw is that a new blog banner... It looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great brick red color Madi and you finished it off with the perfect red hair,which is gorgeous on you. Hey, lovin your blog photo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great hair and setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw very cute outfit Madi! And enjoy the grass and flowers - at least here where you can! Love the hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also remember times where the hair could be found up ypur ass after a tp ... lol
    btw ... you look great even with red all over ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Enjoy your stroll through the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute top, even if you are red on red. I love the late summer feel of your shots.

    ReplyDelete