Saturday, September 10, 2011

#68- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Bronze 45/52

Ok, so I looked in my inventory for the word Bronze.  You know what I found???  Yes, skins!!!  Well, I didn't feel like doing a nude post, so I decided to check out the Marketplace.  I found some really great things there, but this is what I chose.  Hope you like it!!!


Here I am in our home next to the baby grand.  I was not sure if I should go more gold for bronze or more orangey...if that is even a word.  I decided that this was the best Bronze I could find.  I had a fun time trying to accessorize it though.  LOL!!!


A close up of my face and hair.  As you can also see....my jewelry.  Enrique and I went over to EarthStones in hopes of finding something nice to wear with this dress.  I was looking around and he spotted the "couples" area.  He said..."Madi, why don't you want me to go in there? Are you scared of what is in there?"  I replied, "No, I am not scared of what is in there, I am just not wanting to appear pushy."  Which is very true.  He still thinks I am scared of the Wedding Ring section of EarthStones, but I am not, I would fully embrace the pleasure it would ultimately bring.


Anyway, I was in the market for a new updo.  Even if it is not a new release...it is still new to me.  I love this updo from Son!a.  Thanks to my blogger group friends for the wonderful advice on where I might go to find an elegant updo.

Ok, so not being pushy or anything, since I know Enrique reads my blog now...hehe!!!  Maybe I will have the happiest of happy news soon....but I am not being pushy!!!  But until then, I am content with being blissfully happy!!  So for now....

Madi is wearing-

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Mon ange-2 updo- Brick- Son!a
Dress- Eclectic- Bronze- *DG* Gowns
Shoes- ETERNITY XtremeHeel "Gold"- N-core
Jewelry- Black Pearl (c)- EarthStones Caged Pearls I

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!  I sure am!!!

Hugs
Madi <3

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous look Madi, love the vintage style of it. Question is did Enrique pick out the jewellery for you and if so can he give Hell a lesson in shopping LOL... Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i love to follow your romantic story... what will it be next time ???? If Enrique is a good reader ... then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as good as a romance novel, I wish you a very happy ending! And I love the side detail on your dress, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madi, you are the picture of pure elegance =)
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely deep bronze dress, and your makeup is gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the dress and the baby grand. whatever name its a great color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to see posts of happy bloggers ... and you look amazing ;-)

    ReplyDelete